I love Fall.
In fact, Fall and Winter are my very favorite seasons and I get such a kick turning the calendar from September to October because I know the leaves will be changing and the temperatures will be dropping any day now.
And they are! It’s just lovely.
But, perhaps my most favorite thing about fall is the food.
Well, maybe that and the fashion accessories.
A girl can have 2 favorites right?!? Anyways…
I do really enjoy the foods traditional in fall– soups, stews, cobblers, pies, tailgates, Thanksgiving, and all things Pumpkin spice! These pumpkin muffins are one of my favorite things to whip up, to share, and to enjoy.
Delicious, tender, moist, and incredibly flavorful Pumpkin Muffins. You won’t be able to stop at simply one.
The Best Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- 1 & 3/4 cup All Purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 extra large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 15 oz can 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, or coconut oil is great too
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place 12 paper liners into each muffin tin.
2. In a medium bowl, place flour, sugars, baking soda, and spices and whisk until incorporated and lightened. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment, mix the eggs, pumpkin puree, oil, and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
I love the color of this batter. So rich and inviting!
4. Add the dry ingredients a little bit at the time until just mixed.
Do not overmix this batter! We want light & fluffy muffins.
5. This recipe will make 12 gorgeous, domed muffins, so fill them almost to the top of rim of the muffin pan. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out cleanly.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature. Delicious with a smear of butter or cream cheese.
They are absolutely perfect. I am just crazy about those crisp, crackly tops. My favorite part, without a doubt!
Share some with ones you love over a mug of hot coffee. It is sure to warm you both up, from the inside out.
Savoring those moments together is what this season is all about. Pumpkin muffins simply just sweeten the deal.